We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience. We may also collect additional optional information, such as preferences, wish lists and other account or profile information, the products you view, products you add to your cart, and your purchase history.
If you choose to communicate with us via e-mail or other method, or choose to complete online forms, surveys, or product reviews, any information provided in such communication is collected and may be maintained by us. We collect information from you directly, from third parties, as well as automatically related to your use of the Site and Services. We may combine the information we collect about you in these contexts.
We automatically track and collect certain information through cookies, and other methods, including: IP address; device ID; domain servers; device type; browser type; location information; date and time stamps; page views, links and items clicked and other activity information; and referring URL. We also use "cookies" to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time. If you choose to reject cookies, certain functions and applications on our Site may not work properly.
Generally, we use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To complete your purchase, process your transactions (including returns and exchanges), and fulfill your orders (including to ship products to you).
- To communicate with you about your use of our Site and Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to contact you regarding products, services, and information we believe you would find useful, and to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site in order to improve our services, products and the Site, and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
Generally, we share your information, including your personal information, as follows:
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party service providers or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Users. When you post content (such as reviews) on our Sites, your name any information that you post, will be available to, and searchable by, all users and visitors of the Site.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena or other legal process.
To update your account profile information at any time, login to your account and update the personal information in the “My Account” section. We may keep a copy of your prior information for a period of time, as part of our business records and our backup data.
To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to the Greg & Steve site. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
When entering any of our contests or prize drawings, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or drawing you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the Sample Store site. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
Greg & Steve
P.O. Box 261
Acton, CA 93510